[Asterisk-Users] * Server

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:03:58 MST 2005

On 5/12/05, Montague, Clarence <Clarence.Montague at onstar.com> wrote:

> Any reviews/comments out there on this server? Looks solid.. But would like
> to know if anyone has purchased one of these before. Any other companies out
> there offer pre-built * servers that someone would like to comment on?
>
> http://www.thevoipconnection.com/store/catalog/product_16214_VS1trade_Asterisk_Voice_Server.html

Personally I would want to see the full specifications and get some
more information about it's track record in production use.

If this unit was vouched for by some recognized names that have used
it in production, and if they stated what version of asterisk was used
instead of just saying it's their own 'certified' version, I might be
inclined to say it looks like a good deal for a small business or
office environment.  As is it seems short on details and long on
marketing hype.

Chris