[Asterisk-Users] Voice mail - "Extension at" vs "Phone Number" OGM

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Thu May 12 08:10:39 MST 2005

The good thing about gsm files and the fact that they are headerless is
that you can simply cat files together. You just need to find the right
sound files to do so.

Then program your dialplan to play the message before sending the person
to voicemail. I would zero out the unavailable and busy messages in the
voicemail directory as you are recreating them. Then use the s option
when sending the person to VM.