[Asterisk-Users] RE: GXP 2000 Conference Button and ILBC

Jason Kawakami jkkawakami at optellabs.com
Thu May 12 07:46:30 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----

<snip>
I just downloaded the recent firmware for GS GXP 2000 and I must say the
phone works great but... How do you make the conf button work?????? Anybody
done that?

---I just put in a system with 25 of these and have the same issue.  Looks
like the conf button will come out in some later firmware.  Also, the
speakerphone has a nasty speaker->mic feedback loop.  For a +-$120 phone
seems to be a good UA.

Also, with great dissapointment I must ask, where is ILBC support? GS web
page mentions it and the manual says it supports it almost using bolds :)
soooooo where is it????

---I am using ulaw so I haven't played with any of the codecs that they have
introduced.  At a quick glance it really only looked like they added 729 to
the ulaw/alaw that they had though.

Jason Kawakami
www.optellabs.com
Salt Lake City, UT