[Asterisk-Users] OT: Broadvoice is finally starting to give answers

Dan Perik dan_perik at ntm.org
Thu May 12 07:08:23 MST 2005

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com wrote:

>They paid 100% of the *UNDISPUTED* charges but nothing is said about the
>disputed ones.  Typo or intentional?  It also sounds to me like its an
>access charge issue, but I may be reading too much into this.

Sounds like BroadVoice paid their bill according to their interpretation
of their contract with the carrier.  And that the carrier interpreted
the contract differently and billed them a significantly larger amount
(thus the use of the word "undisputed").  It also sounds like this
dispute went on for quite a while.  The carrier finally pulled the
plug.  It also sounded like the carrier is initiating a lawsuit against
BroadVoice.

So to sum up, it seems like a basic contract dispute.

- Dan