[Asterisk-Users] VoiceBlue GSM

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Thu May 12 04:42:09 MST 2005

Hello All * users.

I have been looking for a way to allow GSM termination through Asterisk
to occur. I am not a Telekom fundi and I have set up IAX2/IAX/SIP on
asterisk with the ZAP channels via the Digium TDM 400P. I am unable to
find any place that can tell me the cost of the VoiceBlue with a
currency to I can calculate the cost of buying one. Alternativly - or
just out of interist - I only really need to handle one GSM call @ a
time and have a SMS capability... is there anyone that can suggest the
best way to do so without doing a hack/patch to make a device to
interact with asterisk?

--
Kind Regards
Etienne