[Asterisk-Users] AreskiCC Install Problems

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:30:19 MST 2005

Those files I indicated to check :

/var/lib/pgsql/data  (on a redhat flavor)

pg_hba.conf   - This one needs lines similar to
local     all     all                               password
host     all     all    0.0.0.0  0.0.0.0     password

(not you probably want a more restrictive ip range / net mask here!!)

postgresql.conf

make sure it has a line
tcpip_sockets=true

Make sure you have the following packages
rh-postgres-server
php-pgsql

or the files containted within

Finally, if you haven't, make sure you restart both postgres and
apache to ensure they have seen the changes to the config (apache
needs to see the "updates" containted within php-pgsql

as an after thought, it is required that php-globals=on,  I have never
had to set that and am not sure which file its in (I do belive however
that it refers to an apache config file not an areski one)

As a hope thought - I have sucsessfuly got both versions of areskicc
working at some point, so its not flawed code.