[Asterisk-Users] Voice mail - "Extension at" vs "Phone Number" OGM

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Thu May 12 02:16:29 MST 2005

Is there a way to make an outside call hear "The person at phone number
XXXX is unavail", but when an internal extension calls another
extension, they hear "The person at extension number XXXX is unavail"?
I swear I've read this somewhere before but I'm not typing in the right
search.  I probably found it before by complete accident.

Of course, we want the outside caller to hear a phone number seven
digits long, while an extension hears just that, an extension.

Chris Coulthurst
 <mailto:chris at shuksan.com> chris at shuksan.com