[Asterisk-Users] AreskiCC - Install Problems

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:30:59 MST 2005

Well, the warnings say whats the problem. pg_connect is a PHP
function, and it seems it cannot establish a connection with your
database server. As the warning suggest, make sure that you have
running the server in port 5432.

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"