[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Video Conferencing Bounty bumped to $3, 000

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed May 11 14:59:04 MST 2005

Ok people it's been a while since I've heard from anyone about this.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20bounty%20Meet%20
Me%20video%20conferencing

The bounty for Asterisk Video Conferencing has now been bumped to
$3,000. There are some additional feature and performance requirements
for this funding now, please contact me if you are a developer who feel
he has the skills to make this happen.

I might also be able to organize some additional funding to this for
ongoing development of this should this interest you.

So far I have been contacted by 3 developers none of which I have heard
from in the last 4 months so I assume they have all dropped out.

Looking forward to working with anyone who can actually deliver.

Regards,

Dean Collins

Cognation Pty Ltd

dean at cognation.net