[Asterisk-Users] IAX.CC/SixTel

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed May 11 15:09:26 MST 2005

initially great response, but then sub-par customer service.  The DIDs
they provided me would be staticky and often drop out -- and it wasn't
my internet connection, because other providers worked just fine, as did
outgoing calls.  I'm not even bothering with them anymore, just letting
my balance run out and not replenish it.