[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk @home with IAX termination...

Tim Howell Tim.Howell at evfreefullerton.com
Wed May 11 12:52:05 MST 2005

I've got an Asterisk @home setup that mostly works.  I'm using Polycom
SIP phones and have PSTN termination through an IAX provider.  I say
"mostly works" because, if I'm on the phone, any additional incoming
call goes straight to voicemail rather than signaling call waiting on
the phone.  I've tried dialing *70, but that doesn't seem to fix things.

I've googled the list, and checked the wiki, but I didn't see anything
that seems quite like the problem I'm having.  I'm sure a more informed
search term would probably get me the answer right away.

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Thanks!  =)

--TWH