[Asterisk-Users] livevoip

VOIP Consultant c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed May 11 11:33:55 MST 2005

>>What does this mean?  Your account is not working?  I made all my LD calls
>>with livevoip today.

  Yes, my account and that of 16 other users just went down for over 3 days.
And what I really resent most of it is the fact that I begged them
repeatedly by email to transfer me to another node.  They didn't care.  I
looked bad to my customers, one of them, a new one withdrew, another one
took it as an excuse not to pay his due balance.  My 2 backup LDs did not
responded well because they were SIP based and I had not tested that on my *
box....  in short, I went through unnecessary hell over the weekend, just
because you know who did not have the decency to accomodate me.   To this
day they still do not return my calls.

CS