[Asterisk-Users] CDR and Postgres

mmiranda at americatel.com.sv mmiranda at americatel.com.sv
Wed May 11 08:08:01 MST 2005

Hi, I followed the (sort of) instructions on

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cdr+pgsql

to enable storing CDR records in a Postgresql database. Actually i only
modified the line

MODS=cdr_pgsql.so cdr_csv.so #cdr_manager.so

for this one:

MODS=cdr_pgsql.so cdr_csv.so cdr_manager.so

I think have installed the postgres libraries (i mean i have
/usr/lib/pgsql.so), im using gentoo and only did emerge postgres, im sure
this is  enough, because others aplications tha need the pgsql library
compile perfectly (i.e. freeradius).
Howerver the module is not installed after the make install command, i see
the module in

voip asterisk # find / -name cdr_pgsql.o
/usr/src/asterisk/cdr/cdr_pgsql.o

but not in the module directory of asterisk, do i have to copy it manually?,
the documentation says it will be copied automatically, what should i do for
make this working?

thanks