[Asterisk-Users] What do you name yours

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:09:45 MST 2005

Naming Conventions for Asterisk Hostnames, ..... Sounds like a Wiki page idea.

What is the maximum length of a hostname that will display on all the
phones and different displays, do some letters or numbers display
baddly on some phones?

User at Ionley is not such a good idea as it is "i onley" not lonley

what is the smallest screen on any phone that could display this name? 20 CHARS?