[Asterisk-Users] Avaya firmware

Yao, Yuanbin yyao at ti.com
Wed May 11 06:53:15 MST 2005

Hi, Brain,

I bought an Avaya SIP phone and settup the avaya tftp server and http
server. After the first boot, 46xxupgrade.scr and 323tosip1_1.bin were
loaded to the phone. But after I rebooted again using DHCP, it keeps
rebooting, every time it gets the sip_.txt file from my HTTP server. In
sip_.txt file, I configured the firmware download info as the follwos
and the two *.ebin files are at the HTTP root directory.
BootName sip_4602bt1_1.ebin
AppName sip_4602ap1_1.ebin
Could you please help me out? I am wondering if avaya 4602 sip phone can
be registered with asterisk.
I appreciate it!
--yyao