[Asterisk-Users] Gateway service under Asterisk

Paulo mao_tse_tungue at yahoo.com.hk
Wed May 11 03:38:50 MST 2005

Hi Eduardo,

Check the AGI (Asterisk Gateway Interface) scripting:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~camstuff/agi.html
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+AGI

If you write your own script that:
 * plays the welcome message
 * collects digits to select the conference room
 * redirects the call to the appropriate SIP address

I think you will easily be able to solve your problem.

Perhaps the list knows about other options, but this
is how I guess I would do it.

Good luck!