[Asterisk-Users] SIPURA SPA-2000 webserver dead after firmware upgrade

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Tue May 10 21:31:20 MST 2005

Steve Prior wrote:

> I just got a refurb Sipura SPA-2000 and was able to assign it an IP
> address with DHCP and ping the device, but then I ran the firmware
> upgrade utility to bring it up to spa2k-2.0.13g which seemed to
> work just fine, but after it rebooted I cannot connect to its
> webserver for configuration.  I can still ping the unit.  When
> I use the built in voice menu it reads back the right IP address,
> webserver port, and claims the webserver is enabled, but I can't
> connect to port 80 on the device and running the firmware upgrade
> utility says that it cannot connect to the unit either.

Sounds like you got the one we just sent back to Sipura a couple weeks
ago.  Try to update the firmware again; if that fails I'd suggesting
contacting Sipura for an RMA.

The one we had seemed heat induced.   It would work fine for a few
minutes and then just die (but always still responded to pings).  No
calls and no web interface would work until it was unplugged and cooled
down.