[Asterisk-Users] Re: Who's happy with their voip service?

Sahil Gupta sgupta at voicevalley.com.au
Tue May 10 20:08:57 MST 2005

We've recently broken off with RNK, major service issues..

For some weird reason, during test time all carriers are great.  When they
get the money of you all of a sudden, the quality goes bad, the account
manager is on holiday, the NOC is down and the list goes on...

Regards,

Sahil Gupta
VoiceValley