[Asterisk-Users] Sizing a machine

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:11:17 MST 2005

Jacob

Noting that you haven't said what codec you aim to run, heres my user
experience so far:

I have a dual xeon 3.06 with 3Gb of RAM - it handles easily a single
PRI, 15 "IP trunks" (15 voip lines if you will) and 170 different SIP
registations, actually make that about 220 registations (several
phones have 2 different lines)
Call recording, queues and other funky stuff runs on this box as well

I can't promise anything, but it sounds like you should be somewhere close

David