[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma card !

Ben Hencke brainstar at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:55:59 MST 2005

I believe these show up in some advanced settings even if you
configure the cards as TDM. I am doing T1 PRI, and have been able to
get away with the default settings for all the advanced options. Be
sure that your zaptel file matches all the E1 settings you used in
wancfg.

Be sure to get the 2.3.3 drivers and follow the instructions. The
2.3.2 drivers loaded, but the dchannels were stuck in some kind of
restart loop, flooding the logs and never working right.

If you still have trouble, contact their tech support.

- Ben