[Asterisk-Users] Flashing DVG-1120M to DVG-1120S

Black Ratchet blackratchet at blackratchet.org
Tue May 10 13:26:20 MST 2005

So, I recently acquired an old DVG-1120M that was previously used with
AT&T CallVantage service. It currently uses MGCP.

I see online that there is a SIP version out there (DVG-1120S), which is
essentially a DVG-1120M reflashed with the SIP firmware and the 'M'
scraped off in favor of an 'S'. I've also seen people on this list
saying that they flashed their M with S firmware and have it working with
Asterisk.

So, now, I pose the following questions to the list:

* Where in $DEITY's name is there firmware for this sucker?

* If I get the 'S' firmware, will it work when I reflash an 'M'?

* CallVantage only allows one FXS port, however I think all the
connections are there. If I flash the SIP firmware, will the other ports
become enabled? Or have they been physically disabled and I can't see
where they have been cut.

Thanks in advance.

--
Black Ratchet