[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 837 router config

Christopher Kenna kristufer at onefastsc.com
Tue May 10 09:48:27 MST 2005

all you have to do is nat port 5060 udp to the outbound interface.

Chris

>>> robert.brown01 at blueyonder.co.uk 5/10/2005 12:38 PM >>>

Hello, I have been trying to setup an Asterisk server behind a Cisco 837 router (IOS ver 12.3(2)), but with no joy.  I then tried asterisk at home as this is a far simplified method, but I am still unable to get anything working, so I am almost sure that it is my router config. Has anyone got a know working config that I could try? Many thanks in advance Robert