[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 841 and headset

Josiah Bryan jbryan at productiveconcepts.com
Tue May 10 07:15:47 MST 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 9:45 am, David Masure wrote:
> Hi folks !
>
> I bought two sipura 841 phones.  I used to have GN Netcom headset which
> I connect instead of the handset.  The problem is that I don't have any
> sound coming out the headset and I can't speak neither !

> Or....can anyone advise me on headset working with the sipura 841 ?

I just use a standard 2.5mm headset that plugs into the small port on the
right side of the phone about 1.5" below the screen. The 2.5mm size plug is
standard for cell phone headsets and cordless phone headsets, at least here
in the USA - dont know about france. The 2.5mm headset works fine on the 10+
SPA-841's that I've used it on (several managers use headsets in my office
with the SPA-841.)

-josiah

--
Josiah Bryan