[Asterisk-Users] Redirect to an application on other asterisk server

Arjan Kroon Arjan.Kroon at mobillion.nl
Tue May 10 06:16:20 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm a newbie in connection several asterisk servers with each others.

I've got the following situation.

I've got 9 asterisk servers (asterisk00 till asterisk08).

When I call to asterisk08 then I want to redirect an application which
runs on asterisk00.

But how can I redirect in an application on asterisk08 to an application
on asterisk00?

Or isn't this possible?

The registration from the eight asterisk servers to asterisk00 is
successful.

The registry in iax.conf looks like this on asterisk08:

register => asterisk08:tijdelijk at asterisk00

The registry in iax.conf on asterisk00 look like:

[asterisk08]

type=friend

username=asterisk08

secret=<password>