[Asterisk-Users] BRI and PRI together possible?

Henry Jensen hjensen at gmx.de
Tue May 10 01:32:04 MST 2005

Hi,

I plan to setup an * Server with a TE10P PRI card as E1 and a BN4S0 4 Port
BRI card in one box.

I tried it first with the bristuff drivers from Junghanns. The BRI card
worked fine alone, but as soon as I load the zaptel driver for the
TE110P the BRI card says, that the port is down.

So I tried it with mISDN. But it seems that this stuff is still unstable
(Asterisk refuses to start at first when I load the zaptel and wcte11xp
module first and then the mISDN module, the other was around, asterisk
starts.). The wcte11xp driver seems to confuse the mISDN stuff - sometimes.

Is there any stable way, or as someone experience with this two cards in one
box?

Regrads,
Henry