[Asterisk-Users] cisco 7960 firmware

list list at nax.no
Tue May 10 00:12:01 MST 2005

Hi
Understand your situation, had the same thing, bought 2 of 7690 phones
through e-bay, before i even had the * up and running.
They had CallManager installed and I wanted SIP, thanks to national
dealer the gave me a zip file for use with my two testphones.
Did struggle though to update from P0030xxxx to P0S-07-4-00 which I am
runnning now, with my tftp server.
Had to go through P0S-07-1-00 first, the bin file is smaller and I
manage to get rid of the "disk full" error, and got message "Defaulting
CM to tftp" which I believe is dumping the old before loading new.

I would try harder on local dealer for a favour, for you and me next
time we order a phone, we'll order it with SIP and latest sw, now that
we know Hi...

regards
Frank