[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Problem

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon May 9 22:12:20 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 20:57 -0400, Christopher Kenna wrote:
> its not you, its broadvoice. they have been having issues since late
> afternoon.

dont you mean since last thursday constant and on and off for 2 weeks?

However that doesnt mean its not his config.  If it worked before and
doesnt now without changes then its prolly broadvoice ...

I had NAT issues where that was the case, especially when STUN was used
when both the server and my sip phone were on the same netblock and an
external STUN server was used and I used the external IP of the SIP
server (my NAT box didnt know how to translate the IPs properly)

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402