[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Problem

Christopher Kenna kristufer at onefastsc.com
Mon May 9 17:57:09 MST 2005

its not you, its broadvoice. they have been having issues since late afternoon.

can you say, broadvoice sucks !

Chris

>>> EricR at rocketgaming.com 5/9/2005 8:35 PM >>>

I am having problems with Broadvoice.  I am not getting any audio,
either in or out, but the phone will ring.  Could someone double check
my config.

[general]
context=default                 ; Default context for incoming calls
port=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0                ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds
to all)
disallow=all                    ; First disallow all codecs
allow=ulaw                      ; Allow codecs in order of preference

register => XXXXXXXXXX:PPPPPPPPPP at sip.broadvoice.com

[broadvoice]
type=friend
username=xxxxxxxxxx