[Asterisk-Users] [Feedback request] Web-MeetMe authentication

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon May 9 16:51:35 MST 2005

I've added support for authenticating access to the web interface.
My company uses Active Directory, so that has been my focus,
but I don't expect that to be a popular integration.

So I'm looking for feedback about what interfaces would be
useful.  I cannot promise I can code to them, but I'd guess that
standard LDAP, RADIUS, SQL and possibly PAM would be
valuable.

The second question, is to what degree would people expect the
authentication to be leveraged?  I think the list would include these:
	1.  Limit maximum participant size
	2.  Limit conference duration
	3.  Restrict monitoring access to the conference owner

The design goal is to keep the authentication optional, with sane
defaults if no authentication is required.

Thanks,
Dan