[Asterisk-Users] Will Asterisk do well in this application?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon May 9 13:30:56 MST 2005

Tim,
Is this a project that there is funding for?
Are you looking to develop the applications yourself or looking for
someone to develop them for you?

Have a look at www.tellme.com

If this is what you are looking for email me for more information about
how Tellme can be implemented into Asterisk as an ASP delivered web
service.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd