[Asterisk-Users] Re: Connecting 20+ asterisk servers together

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Mon May 9 10:51:03 MST 2005

+++ Sam Njenga [09/05/05 13:55 +0300]:
> why not try using extensions from a database on all servers. That way
> regardkess of the * server, the destination phone is the same.
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+RealTime

I think you might be on track but again I dont know how stable realtime is
and if its been in production also I dont want the asterisk servers to query
a central database even for local extensions. But ya a list of extensions
with the ip of the server they reside on is the right way to go.

--
regards
Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)