[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk at home with Broadvoice?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon May 9 10:08:28 MST 2005

As a general rule of thumb it would be good to make the distinction
between 'Credit Card' and 'Debit Card' too.

If possible, never ever use a debit card for online purchases.
It taps directly into your account and removes REAL money.
Credit cards are 'virtual' money in that they are credit and your cash
in account remains untouched.
That way if your credit card account gets compromised or a bad vendor
overcharges, they are taking the credit card company's money...
Not yours...  Again, you get more leverage and protect your hard earned
duccets...

Just another thought.

Cheers,
Wiley