[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : AreskiCC V2.2 - Asterisk CallingCard Application

Areski areski at e-group.org
Mon May 9 08:36:16 MST 2005

Dear All,
Here the version 2.2 a new version of your dear CallingCard Software !!!
http://www.areski.net/areskicc-doc-v2/

Many new features have been added and several enhancements made!

Newest features :
	- A new re-build rate-engine
	- LCR & LCD management (OOOOHHH YESSSSS)
	- Billing Increment
	- Progressive Rate
	- Scheduled Rates (days of the weeks)
	- Expiration rates
	- Buy rates configuration
	- importation ratecard from csv file
	- Simultaneous access for same card
	- SIP/IAX Friends Management
	- Generate conf file for SIP/IAX Friends
	- Reload Asterisk from UI
	- AGI flexibility - many options such as
          use DNID, Directcall, saybalance, ...
	- SIP/IAX Friends on AGI (press 9)
	- USE DNID
	- New Graphic design :) Is it cute no ?
	- Internal help/info
	- more...

Unfortunately, the number of improvements make me impossible
to support the old database schema and to let it compatible
with the previous callingcard version...
Sorry for those that are running the application in production
but the future release wont have this problem anymore, I swear ;)
I will provide, in the future, script to update the Database too,
sorry about that guys.

If someone is willing to help on an user guideline, it would be
greatly appreciated ! (contact me please)

I hope you will enjoy this new version (an other is already on the way)!
Waiting for your feedbacks & have a great Asterisk day,
Areski

Belaïd Arezqui

www.areski.net
E-mail : areski [alt at alt] gmail (.dot.) com