[Asterisk-Users] Connecting 20+ asterisk servers together

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon May 9 08:25:42 MST 2005

Vikram,

Instead of trying to be over-ambitious and try to connect 20 Asterisk
boxes together, why don't you try top connect three (3) of them together
first.

There may lie a plausible solution for you. If this is done, you may go
and string four of them together and so on and so forth.

Take the first step now.

Seshu Kanuri