[Asterisk-Users] Call Waiting

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon May 9 07:22:02 MST 2005

Really??????
call waiting disalbed? as far as I know there isn't even a function in
asterisk to enable or disable call waiting. There are lots of
workarounds but no function. So you have gone the extra mile to create
such a workaround that (you set it up that way) by default disables
call waiting, so change it.
Do you remember the story with the guy that came to the doctor that
whenever he drinks a coffee hi eye hurts, so the doctor let him make a
coffee and drink it in his office, the doctor then realizes that he
doesn't take out the spoon, why don't you rewrite your dialplan?