[Asterisk-Users] ZAP CHANNEL QUESTION.

Richard Reina rf_reina at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 05:15:22 MST 2005

After buying some additional lines from my telco, I
recently had my phone vendor wire the additional lines
from my phone box into an amphenol connector that's
plugged into my channel bank (Adit 600).

However, although I make the following changes in my
zaptel.conf and my zapata.conf files respectively and
then reboot, the new channels, when selected for an
outbound call, resume a dialtone after I dial the
outbound number.  The other channels 1-5 work fine.

zaptel.conf
changed: fksks = 1-5
   to fksks = 1-8

zapata.conf
  changed:  channel => 1-5
    to channel => 1-8

Is there something else I must do to make these lines
operational?

Thank you very much for you help.

Richard

Yahoo! Mail