[Asterisk-Users] 8+ line receptionist only setup

Gregory Wiktor - ADCom Corp. gw at adcomcorp.com
Mon May 9 03:37:16 MST 2005

As a test, I had a 7960 and a polycom, and made direct calls between the
two.  I transferred the begeezez out of them back and forth, sending to
an incoming queue, etc.  Asterisk performed very well.  Even over a vpn
cable connection (polycom>router>cablemodem>internet>cablemodem
2>wireless>server>asterisk>cisco) this worked well, and with no
noticiable quality issues.

Greg