[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream firmware 1.0.6.2 - T.38!

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 9 01:42:20 MST 2005

Hi!

> > I just noticed that there is a new firmware release, for those that are
> > interested:
> >
> > http://www.grandstream.com/BETATEST/
> >

> 2 quick notes, a quick test seem to indicate iLBC is broken (didn't try
> any troubleshooting).

The release notes have a couple of comments on iLBC, you might want to
check these out, could help (not sure though).

But what I found is interesting is this: With 1.6.0 it appears T.38 was
added to HT286 and HT486 rev2. I guess there's now another T.38
implementation for Steve U to test and potentially be unhappy about...

Cheers, Philipp