[Asterisk-Users] Cisco device for gatewaying SIP to H323 suitable for ~50 simultanious calls

Darryl Ross spam at afoyi.com
Sun May 8 21:16:42 MST 2005

Hey All,

Our upstream provider requires the use of H323 and after several months
(6!) of having problems with OH323 I've decided it might be worth biting
the bullet and getting a cisco device that can gateway up to
approximately 50 calls from SIP to H323.

Would a 2500 or 2600 series do the job?

Once we get to the point of 50 simultaneous calls hopefully we'll be
able to get something bigger.

Needs to support incoming and outgoing calls.

TIA
Darryl