[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk at home with Broadvoice?

Disgruntled Asterisk Luser asterisk-users at glomph.com
Sun May 8 19:05:42 MST 2005

Don't worry about these subtle details.  Broadvoice has been off the air for
almost a solid week, with no real explanation as to what the problem is.

On the voxilla.com board, there have been a lot of inferences, but no real solid
information as to what the problem actually is.

But I really wonder about the survivability of a telephony service business
which is unusable for days on end, and with no explanation of what the problem
is.