[Asterisk-Users] CallerID name lookup AGI script

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sun May 8 12:46:27 MST 2005

Make sure the script is executable -- since it's hash-banged, you should
be able to run it from the command-line without errors.  If not, chances
are you have the wrong PHP version -- this script requires 5.x, a
limitation brought on by my use of the php-agi API.  When I have some
time, I'll modify this to run with all PHP versions, or provide at least
a backward compatible version.

So, run it from commmand line
("/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/cid_rewrite.php") and see if it throws any
errors.  If it just "hangs", CTRL+C will cancel it -- it's waiting for
AGI input and should work ok.  If you do see errors, they should point
you to what you're missing.  I'm guessing it would be a requirement such
as PHP version or pear DB.