[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk at home with Broadvoice?

John Stegenga john at stegenga.net
Sun May 8 05:26:26 MST 2005

RE Message: 5
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 23:18:46 -0400
From: Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] At home Asterisk via Broadvoice?
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

On May 7, 2005 11:04 pm, John Stegenga wrote:
> Broadvoice will give me 2 lines, with 2 phone numbers each - distinctive
> ring - for a reasonable fee...

Please do a google search for "broadvoice problems site:lists.digium.com"
and
reconsider your choice of VOIP provider.
That reasonable fee doesn't actually include the thing working more than 50%
of the time.
-A.

ANDREW - Thanks.  I'd be happy to consider any US provider that can transfer
/ retain my POTS phone numbers.  Any recommendations>

RE Message: 7