[Asterisk-Users] Good NAT Pnp Hardphone

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Sat May 7 22:20:50 MST 2005

Then you need to use externip= localnet=, portforward 5060 and whatever
ports you are using for RTP.  Check rtp.conf.  I don't recall if
rtp.conf controls incoming or outgoing RTP packets.  You have to
portforward whatever ports the incoming RTP is.

This has been discussed to death on the mailing lists.  Check the archives.