[Asterisk-Users] Who's happy with their voip service?

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Sat May 7 19:41:16 MST 2005

	To be more specific to my point -- Using the internet today,
with the demands of streaming real-time applications, which require a
level of QoS wasn't originally designed in to IPv4.  With a wide array
of mods, patches and additions, there is 'some' support for
prioritization. We would be better off with a protocol suite like v6
that not only offers a solid packet-prioritization system, but several
key network enhancements as well.  Deployment is understandably
painstaking.

	Sure, I agree IPv4 is legendary.  But using it with what the
internet now demands is like trying to get to the moon with a steam
locomotive.

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com