[Asterisk-Users] Cisco ATA 186 and Asterisk

Deon mr_e_glitch at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 15:52:12 MST 2005

I think it has to do with your CallFeatures.

Callfeatures: 0xffffffff

I have a screen shot of my converters config if you want it, it supports
call waiting. I had to turn it off on one of my customers converters once,
I had to change the last 2 digits or something to turn off call waiting.
But it's on by default.

What I found interesting is that ATA-186's were originally designed by
Sipura for Cisco, according to something I read. I was wondering why
linksys's latest converters were made by Sipura, seeing as how their
parent company Cisco already made SIP converters, but it makes sense now,
Cisco just went back to Sipura.