[Asterisk-Users] Who's happy with their voip service?

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Sat May 7 11:17:02 MST 2005

Isn't amazing what has happened in the last five or six years with the
Internet.  There is no design flaw with IPv4. It was created back when
you were in diapers and with todays pda's having more power than the
systems back then.  An industry protocol that is going strong 30 or more
years is amazing in it's own right. How could they see the future of
what we are doing today with the protocol.  I believe the engineers who
designed IPv4 were brilliant men and did a great job designing
something that is computer system neutral.

Again in the the last few years VoIP has come a long way as the PSTN has
had over 100 years to perfect theirs. If we did not have to interface
with the PSTN don't you think we would be better off?  They didn't have
to interface with anybody else.