[Asterisk-Users] Upgrading to 1.x from 0.7 on Linux

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Fri May 6 16:43:15 MST 2005

Hi All...

I have an Asterisk 0.7x server running and have forever now.  I would like
to upgrade it to 1.0 (or whatever the current version is).  It's running on
Linux.  I have been told there is now a Debian package for Asterisk on
Sarge!

I was looking at the Asterisk web site and I noticed that the Wildcard
X100P cards are deprecated.  I am using two of these cards to interface to
POTS lines.

If I upgrade to Asterisk 1.x, will I still be able to use these cards?  Are
there better cards I should look at that will improve quality or offer more
features?

Thank you very much!

Jim