[Asterisk-Users] Am I on the right track, and consultants

tack at tractionco.com tack at tractionco.com
Fri May 6 14:31:07 MST 2005

Hi,

I've been lurking here for about a month and I've been putting together
our companies planned migration to a new office and a new phone system.
  Could anybody tell me if there are any pitfalls to the following setup
I may have missed?

1:  TBD PC running *
	a:	Digium TDM04b FXO connected to PSTN
		1:  lines rolling over via SBC sentrex to get multi-lines on 1 number
	b:	Digium TE110p to Rhino channel bank 24/FXS

We have a small investment in some SBC-410 analog phones and the office
we're moving into is already extensively wired for analog.  I'm
thinking of the 4 incoming lines purely because we don't know if we can
afford a PRI.

In any case, I'd like to know if there are any bugs or problems I may
run into, and on a more extensive side, we'll probably need a
consultant to help set this stuff up.

Does anybody know if Digium is going to put up the list of consultants
referred to on this page soon:

http://www.astricon.net/training/dcap.shtml

We need an asterisk/telco consultant in/near san francisco asap and I
don't know where to look for one.  Is there a list on voip-info I
haven't found yet?

cheers,
Dan 'tack' Trudell

t  r  a  c  t  i  o  n