[Asterisk-Users] Transparently Routing German pri through Asterisk

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri May 6 13:52:58 MST 2005

Should work the same as a US PRI with 23 or 24 channels:

- Set up one channel for incoming (as pri_cpe)
  Add the channels to group 1 and context as [co]
- Set up the other channel for the avaya (as pri_net)
  Add the channels to group 2 and context as [avaya]
- To test your setup, connect both channels together using a cross-over
cable (google for T1 crossover) -- you should get green light on both.

- Add this to your extensions.conf:

[co]
exten => _.,1,Dial(ZAP/g2/${EXTEN})

[avaya]
exten => _.,1,Dial(ZAP/g1/${EXTEN})

- Connect the PRI using a straight cable, connect the avaya with a
cross-over cable
- Done