[Asterisk-Users] Connecting 2 * Together-Pulling hair out

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Fri May 6 12:21:55 MST 2005

Authentication problems should be displayed. I don't use passwords (the
-n flag to astgenkey). The name of the key needs to be whatever you put
in inkeys.

Did you try using the configuration from my original email verbatim? How
about showing us the relavent portions of the iax.conf and dialplan, as
well as details as to where you put your keys, both private and public.